Long lasting and durable, Block Paving is available in a wide range of sizes, colours, textures and designs. It can be laid in almost any pattern you require.
Block paving is a very popular choice for both domestic and commercial properties It is an excellent product for driveways, paths & patios. Block paving is a manufactured product which also means that it is uniformed and well suited for its practical use.
- Aesthetically Pleasing to the eye
- Weatherproof – it is able to withstand our changeable weather
- Able to withstand the wear and tear of vehicles
- Available in different sizes, shape , colour and design
- Enhances any property, and may even add value to your property
- Long lasting
- Requires little maintenance
- Should any of the blocks become damaged or oil stained, they can be replaced without lifting the whole driveway
SOME OF OUR RECENT DRIVEWAYS IN NORTHAMPTON & WELLINGBOROUGH
THE PROCESS OF INSTALLING A BLOCK DRIVEWAY
1) Excavation of your old driveway.
2) Removal of rubble/waste.
3) Sub base of MOT type 1 to be installed, depth depending on ground density, this will then be compacted using a whacker plate.
4) We then put a layer of sharp sand over the hardcore and screen it to make it level and smooth.
5) We then whacker the sharp sand to avoid any sinkage of the blocks.
6) We then insatll the blocks over the sharp sand in the desired style/pattern.
7) We then fill the blocks with fine paving sand, whack it again to ensure the paving sand is fitted and then cover the drive with sealer so the sand stays in place.
8) Driveway complete.
If you are interested in getting a quote for block paving or blaock paved driveway, please get in touch.
“Newstone is one of the best tradesmen I’ve had work for me. They are professional, tidy, patient and with excellent customer services. They worked beyond my expectations and were very nice and polite. I’ll strongly recommend them to anyone needing their garden done.”
“I would highly recommend Buddy and his staff. Everything was as explained to us – nothing was too much trouble even when I had changed my mind about the colour of the bricks they took them back and exchanged them for me with no hassle. An excellent job has been done.”
“Buddy and his team were very professional in what they do. The job took three days from start to finish, completely changing the look of the front with our new driveway. Always on time and would have no hesitation in recommending him and Newstone.”