Tarmac restorer BLACK – benefits:
- Transform the appearance of any existing tarmac driveway
- Replaces lost resin from tarmac, vastly superior to bitumen based tarmac paint.
- 20 litre drum, average coverage 40-60 sq metres
- Easy to apply with roller
- Re-creates original colour of tarmac
- Avoids need for expensive replacement of asphalt
- Long term protection, reduces future Tarmac repair
- Covers unsightly cement & oil stains or marks
- Superior to BLACK tarmac paint
Resin drives look stylish but are hard wearing and have excellent drainage – they have the kerb appeal of tarmac with the drainage power of gravel.
Our resin driveways are premium quality and although they look extremely expensive they are surprisingly affordable.
Take a look at the difference Back 2 Black can make to youe exisitng Tarmac Driveway.
“Newstone is one of the best tradesmen I’ve had work for me. They are professional, tidy, patient and with excellent customer services. They worked beyond my expectations and were very nice and polite. I’ll strongly recommend them to anyone needing their garden done.”
“I would highly recommend Buddy and his staff. Everything was as explained to us – nothing was too much trouble even when I had changed my mind about the colour of the bricks they took them back and exchanged them for me with no hassle. An excellent job has been done.”
“Buddy and his team were very professional in what they do. The job took three days from start to finish, completely changing the look of the front with our new driveway. Always on time and would have no hesitation in recommending him and Newstone.”